Welcome to be the best half-time results and full-time free football predictions page. On this page, you’ll find different HT/FT prediction categories to choose from. Our betting tips are very often used for pre-match picks as they provide a more secure winning outcome.
What is Halftime/Full Time in Betting?
HT/FT results mean half-time results and full-time results. There are many scenarios that happen in a football match, one of them is when teams draw in half time and one of them wins in full time.
What are Halftime/Full Time or HT/FT Odds?
The following is the list of all the scenarios based on Halt-Time Results / FT results:
- 1/1: This scenario happens when the home team wins the first half and full time.
- 1/2: This is a case when the home team wins the first half but the away team wins the second half.
- 2/1: Away team wins first half but the home team wins full time
- 1/x: Home team wins the first half but both teams draw full time.
- x/1: Draw first half, the home team wins full time.
- x/x: Draw first half and full time
- 2/x: Away team win the first half, draw full-time
- x/2: Draw first half, away team win full time.
- 2/2: Away team win first half and second half
HT/FT results bear high odds because there are two scenarios expected. If you get a reliable source for betting tips from this category, you’ll win handsomely.
How half time full time betting works
A half time full-time bet comprises two sub-bets:
- The first bet is on what the score will be at halftime
- The second bet is on what the result will be at the end of regulation time
To place the bet punters must pick one of the three results for each sub-bet:
- Home team
- Away team
Some bookies may also display a list of all nine possible outcomes of away team/home team/draw that is possible in this market, along with the associated odds.
Once a halftime full-time bet is placed, both of the sub-bets must win for the bet to payout.
Half time full time bet example
Chelsea meets Manchester City in the 2021 Champions League final.
A punter foresees a close match edge by Chelsea in the second half. He backs a draw as the half-time result, and a Chelsea wins as the full-time result at odds of 7/1 with a stake of £1.
By halftime, neither team has scored. In the second half Manchester City scores while Chelsea is unable to score.
As a result, the punter forfeits his stake and loses the bet.
Therefore if you accurately predict the half time part of the bet but your full time results prediction is incorrect you will forfeit your stake and lose the bet.